Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Result Day!

Weeee okay, haha my result aint that good and smthg to be proud of.. so sorry to disappoint you guys, I'll not say it here :)
    But haha just letting it out, I got B fr my sjrah, whch is pretty new thg and such a relief, though. Tak prnah dpat B bfore this, sorry smarties, you guys may think I got off track or so, but I'm pretty satisfied with myself. Maybe B cukup2 makan hahah. Don't care B is such a satisfaction.
    Aw crap, and to my disappointment, I got B fr my agama. Damn it. That one, cry blood tears pft, it'll never change so Imma just suck it up. But getting B for agama haha aint fun. No no. Such a pretty new thing man.
  To all pmr candidates who got good results, congrats, Im happy fr you, to the one who didnt get as much as you guys hope, naw s'kay you gave your best shot fr pmr. Just prepare and buck up for spm. Woohoo add maths next year, baby. Okay, wobbling right now