Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

EXAM !!

Exam exam exam . Hissyy

      Maximum 2F , Minimum 4A’s . Tafak ? Okay, what’s on my list? Bm, English, agama (hopefully) , maths mode (A MUST), next comes lukisan kejuruteraan (cross fingers) then add maths. Oh g, haih. Add maths. My teacher warned us earlier if we fail add maths, we gonna drag the big trash from our class till the end of the block on the same floor. Just imagine, my class is placed at the end of the block, and we must drag the big black trash till the other end, passing through ALL form 4 classes. Embarrassing! Humiliating! Omgee, I can’t imagine. Maybe I can, but the effects after that, the ‘suara sumbang’ after that. Oh dang. Best. Add maths. Teacher. Ever.
      Now I need to have an aim. What’s my aim? No more ‘just pass the exam’ cause the teacher said if you continue with not so good results, you might get expelled from the hostel. Not school. Dang. If I get expelled from the hostel, my parent has to send me ALL THE WAY to that school (Almost 1 hour drive) to my school ? Hell no. That’s for sure.
      Good luck to me for the exam. I'll be back with the results