Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Hols


“This morning, I woke up in my bed, and tried to unbuckle my seatbelt. MLIA”

Oh sheeeshh exam’s finally over ! Very, very frustrating K
I don’t expect much for this time though due to the absence and all, haih. I know I failed my LK (Lukisan Kejuruteraan) . Thanks to Additional Views which brings 47 marks for 2 questions ==’ . Should have done better and understand what the question wants.
So I guess it’s true then, all technical schools will send the children’s results to their parents. THAT IS GREAT ! At least I do not need to spend any saliva answering my mom’s questions about my results ==’ . I am so doomed.
Godd, my add maths tcher and physics leaving :’(
Imma miss ‘em, truly.
Who’s gonna punish us during add maths? Rumors said if we fail add maths this time, we gonna clean the dirty pool in front of the koperasi during recess hour. Isnt that great? :D But since the teacher left, ain’t sure who’s in charge in punishing us, hmm