Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

What I Thought


  So they said, "Aku benci bila dia lupa kawan bila llaki/prmpuan tu ada." Familiar with this situation? I have friends who acts like that. Needless to say, I'm a more to -careless- type. Idgad about it. Come back to me when you're done. Friends in need are friends indeed right? Ahah, real shitto there. Well, this is what I think

   I dedicate this to all of you. My girls, especially. 
  
   I don't care if you wanna be with the love one, but please don't dump your friend bcause of that person. Especially during your hangouts. That's a major DON'T. Seriously. Yeah, I understand, you want to spend your time with your love one, but hey, if you have problems with 'em, what's the first thing will pop out in your mind? Friend. A friend to talk to. To share your tears with. Think about it. I admit myself even I would love to spend my time with the guy who I love, but dumping my friends because of him? No way, not me. Unless if it comes to certain time when I just need a time of 'our' own, yes, I might leave my friends for a while with hope they would understand because I need a time with him. Personal stuff, perhaps. Depends. My point is, don't do it too frequently till you friends got annoyed and trust me, slowly they'll start not giving a damn about you. 
   On the other hand, we may say friends and boyfriend are both important. Friends who keeps us company, but boyfriend is the one we gonna get marry with and spend the rest of our life with not with the friends. Unless if you’re bi. Which obviously if you’re a Muslim that’s against the rules. Whatever it is, I know both are important and we can’t please ‘em all but be rational. Know when you should be with your friends and your lover. Just don’t dump your friends bcause of your lover. But if he’s worth it, know it your friends will know and understand . Peace