Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

On The Spot



Today I decided that when I die I want to get so much radiation pumped into my body that when I have a funurral they can turn off all the lights and I will glow in the dark. MLIA.


Sick. Unhealthy. Reliable. Tired of drama. Sick of the situation. Lost hope. Same old story. Not wanting to give up. What’s the vouch? Past. Move on. Present. Live. Future. Hopes. Pray. In need, indeed. I wish. Every Little Thing. You’re my sunlight. Chosen.  Wise. Disappearance. Crush. Time. Fakes. Untouchable. Dignity. Virtue. Sorry. Promises. Words. Lies. Faith. Trust. Tranquility. Exhausted. Rumors. Hurt. Pain. Throb. Tingle. Stories. Tears. Brokenhearted. Friends. Backstabbers. Used to. Songs. Laughter. Cachinnation. Girls. Sparks in the eyes. Dim. Dull. Moans. Hang outs. Bond. Friendship. Bright. Open minded. Clueless. Fish. Memories. Gullible. Excessive. Whisper. Goodbyes. Precarious. Glory. Hug. Aureole. Angel. Earth. Water. Sky. Blue. Tears. Humor. Droll. Food. Strong. Secure.


Today, I was with my family at the store. I was complaining, when my dad said really loudly, "SHUT UP, I GAVE BIRTH TO YOU." MLIA.