Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Boredom

  Back again. Too many holidays, gonna die out of boredom.
  List of homeworks I got


·    History; have to finish the it till chapter 2, but left it at my hostel. Oh well (‘:
·    Chemistry ; graph and reports. Reports almost done. Graph, na’ah
·    Add maths; have to finish up the exercise on what we had learnt. Almost there
·    English; wait. I forgot what hw bout this. Oh yeah, hostel ==’
·    Civil; notes. Oh well, I’m doomed anyway since I don’t have the book (‘:
·    Maths; exercises in the workbook. Hostel , (‘:

Okay, crap. By listing it down, I know I’m practically doomed, but hey, mai being mai. I know how to escape (; *ayat bajet

I wanna go out. I wanna go out. Dayyum. I’m soo going out tomorrow with or without a friend. Like I care. I did that before, why not for the second time? Imma get used to it. Just go out having a forever alone moment haha. Care to company me? :p

Kho. Haih. I just don’t know where are we going. We’re headless aren’t we? But whatever it is, you’re still my brother (‘:

Note :

Today is one of my roommate’s birthday. Amie Elliana. Happy 17th Birthday, girl. Hope you stay healthy and happy always (: