Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Fever


  See that pict? Yeah, had been like that since yesterday and today all day long :3 . Having fever for the first time of this year (': I remember I'll only get it once a year so it's a good thing knowing I'm having it during my hols instead of my school days. That will be horrible, knowing I'll miss the subjects and all. Enough with skipping the class because of the sports and other school activities. 
  I think I was supposed to have it by the time I got back home from school, cause I already got the symptom but yesterday I got it since my sister had her flu and cough then I got it, and my dad, my mom, and my brother too. No, that's four, included my sister - five overall. Hewhew . 
  Well, yesterday.. We went to the library har har. A lot of homeworks to do but okay, I wanna put the blames on my friend for a while . Ni semua korang punya psal la, bising tak tentu pasal, kerja aku pun tak siap ==' . Hihi, nahh just fooling around. But damn, it was like wow. My gang came, most of 'em but Angah and Biey didnt come. 
  There was Zai and her hmm boyfie gonnabe? Haha Anas, High Tom aka Jantan aka Syaza (: , Lileyhh  with her boyfie (: , Shad with her boyfie , Syeera , Ijart brado , Alin , Shafiq , Sal and her juniors , Feat with his friends then my old mate also came, Aliah (': . My standard 5 girlfriend :D . You know, I only knew she went for a boarding school not knowing she had been studying in a boarding school near my school's area since f1 and only yesterday I found out. How lame -.- . I had been to that school for quite several times for friendly match etc not knowing my girlfriend is studying in that school. I feel soooo lame haha
  Been there since 10 if I was not mistaken. At least I got to finish my english homework, but not the cendawan thingy haih . Then did some cendikiawan hw, later we headed to the KFC and ate. From that part I lost my appetite. I already got the flu and cough from the other night. Reached home, slept like a pig with my mom nagging asking us to pack the clothes but hell I had no energy for it. I just feel like hugging the pillow only till today (':

  Here are some picts we took at the library, check 'em out 


That was (from the left) zai, me and high tom (: *was otp with lily act 


That's my hubby muehehe, Syeera I loveyou always hunn (':


Jyea, one group family pic haha 


That was Syeera and Sally . Haha Sally -.- . Salsabila, act . Smarty pants :D

  Guess that's all for now. Okay, off to bed again (':
  Night ya'll