Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Before Going Back

   So today is the day (:
   Everything's checked. Literally
   Can I bring my phone? Easier to contact with the love ones? Hee? Haha. Hell I want to bring, but I guess I have a new determination. Not to bring phone to school. Imma be a good girl? Don't believe it? Watch it yourself har har
   Last night. Imma miss you guys *cakap mcam nak pergi bertahun je But yeah, we wont be contacting each other frequently like we always do eh? SPM year yaw
   Haha to my kho, damn. Itu memang berani mati haha (x . I don't mind at all. That's matter of fact actually

   Well, just now speaking of my brothers . I have two lil brothers. One, Firdaus is 8 years old this year and the other one is Danial, 4 years old this year . They fight a lot, though. Damn, bikin tension je -.-
   This is their conversation just now before leaving the house

Ayah  : Mengalah lah. (To firdaus)
Frdaus : Kenapa pulak
Ayah  : Berapa umur kau?
Frdaus : 7.
Ayah  : Danial?
Frdaus : 3.
Ayah  : Siapa lagi besar?
Frdaus : 7.
Ayah  : Dah tu, 7 lagi besar kan. Tak salah kalau abang mengalah
Frdaus : Habistu, asyik Danial je buli kita

    Kesian Firdaus kan? Haha but yeah. Most of the time Danial yang suka cari pasal. Big size brother. Yang Firdaus tu keding semcam -.- hewhew
    Guess till now je. Take care yaw (: