Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

What's On Your Mind?


So if you were given a choice to choose either both of that, which one will you choose? 

Same old shit :

   You know you have to face the old things you're already used to. Hence, you know how to overcome it and be better with the situation you know you'll face; an early preparation can be made

Crazy new shit :

  You have no idea on what's waiting for you in front there; facing something you're not even sure what. It may be a complete disaster or the opposite. It's how you react and how you face it. Cool part is it's interesting and gonna be challenging

   Or are you just gonna stand in the middle of those two ways and deliberately make up your mind? 

   For me. I prefer the crazy new shit. Wanna know why? Cause I will not be living in the past. Once is enough . 

"Lihatlah ke hadapan dan anggaplah belakang itu sebagai rujukan."


Note :

When I got mad / jealous. Stay away from me for a while. My words are poisonous . Trust me