Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Friday :D

Wah
Pe.nat.nya.
Penat? Haha not really actually. Tak terasa sangat. Thanks feat (: Aku takut gila aku ttdur kat mana-mana time balik harini since schedule since last two weeks macam nok harom je. Training volley for daerah (which supposed to be on March or so) . We were not prepared at all, but the effort was still there, though. Lost two games and won the last one. Reminds me of time lawan dgan Johor during our KAVoT last year. But the boys from our school won second place, though. Bravo and good job you guys (: First place belongs to Sri Putri kot. Allah, tak ingat pulak. But DAMN. The guy with jersey number 6 seriously cute haha. Kitarang asyik tengok dia je. Jantan paling takleh bla siap nyanyi lagu Akim - Inilah Cinta lol . But lama-2 luak pulak doe. Dia tau dia ada rupa and all, main pun SUPERB, buat aksi comel and all bla bla, tak heran dah

School was hell tiring. Junior was fine and caring so far. Met a junior like kinda ‘soft’ in a way. His name is Iqmal. Friendly, though so I didn’t mind at all. Met new friends, Farah, Wawa and Niza. I’m closer to Niza since we’re classmates. The way she talks is like my aunty who got married and had to move to Malacca with her husband. We barely hang except during Raya. Homework are like TONS of them. Black , again -.- . Muscle ache on my right arm. New roommate and classmates. Best BM teacher (‘:

Became faci for a week with one day break while waiting for the second intake students. First intake only 50 students came. It was a not bad after all but it was DAMN TIRING



Iqmal (: 
Comel kan kitarang? :'D *mygodd, vain gila -.-


Friday was brilliant. I got energetic all of a sudden hewhew. Ktm was packed like a sardine cap peluh cap bau ‘harum’ from Sg. Buloh. Met Kiki from KAVoT last yr. Dia suruh contact balik but ntohle. Malas doee. Met Niza’s bf. Muka diorg mcam sebijik time senyum. Comel jee (‘: Hang with feat. Budak sengal haha. It’s fun having you around, feat. It’s a good thing knowing I could just be myself whenever you’re around instead of pretending to be good and innocent 24/7. Boleh tak nk buat mcam tadi slalu? *gedik -.- . Mmang mntak pelangkung dgan ibu aku ni. Guess that’s my update for now and there’s a note (:

Note :

I follow you people yaw. If you treat me well, I’ll treat you well. If you treat me like shit, I’ll treat you well but at one point I can’t stand it anymore, Imma treat you as shitty as you did to me. With me, you get what you gave .
So notes for the peeps out there. Tak payah nak panggil orang sombong sangat kalau korang sendiri tak nak tegur kay.  Ni nak bagi ayat kerek sikit, ingat aku tak ada kerja lain ke nak tegur hang klau hang sendiri prangainya mcam nok harom dgan aku. Mintak maaf klau ada yang terasa, but agak-agak la klau ya pun. Jangan nak fikir smua benda nak ikut telunjuk korang kan. Sekali dua tak apa, but lama-lama bila asyik dah kena, tension seh. Aku tak nak berdendam, so suck it up kay. Harap maklum