Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Post (:



It’s the end of 2011 . Well spent, mai. Well spent.
2012, welcome (:

I’m glad that I met you on the last day of the year. Thank you for that. Thank you for patiently teaching me. I’m sorry if I tested your patient, I’m not really good in add maths you know haha.
Like you said, yeah even I am glad we didn’t meet earlier. This was our 3rd plan to meet each other as he said he wants to teach me. First one all of a sudden the Sultan wanted to do the opening, the 2nd attempt the library was closed due to public hols – Christmas. Then yesterday we made it. Like finally haha
Please don’t say goodbye :l

I am a strong girl. Indeed I am (mentally I think) but I’m not strong enough to leave you. Please don’t do this to me
I hate losing, man. Who does? You’re lying if you say you love it. Pathetic liar

Well, Happy New Year folks :D
May you guys have a great blast throughout this year
Don’t fall for the end of the world day on Dec (:
Be strong even though you keep on falling
Don’t lose faith
Feat, I’m sorry if I hurt your feeling. I didn’t mean to :/
Spreads the love yaw

Loveyou. Have always been. And always will