Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Missing Old Times

     I still remember that time when I first met you. No, actually I didnt cause I was still immature and I didnt know that you'll be on of the important person in my life. You cherish me with your love and you give me protection and you still do until now. You gave me almost everything I want even sometimes I let you down.
Even though now we're not as close as we used to, but I must say I'm a lucky girl to have you and proud to say that you're mine. No one can change that, anyways. I'm sorry because time had changed me and created who I am today, but I always love you even sometimes I hurt your feeling and I truly am sorry. Everyone is not perfect, right?
Now, we barely spend our time together and I really miss the time we spend our time together. You’re always busy lately and by the time you reach home, you’re already tired. If you’re reading this, I wanna say I miss you and lets have a family vacation together ! Again. What ever happens, I don’t want to share the same room with my sister, okay?

Love you Ayah and Ibu :D