Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Mist

Hihi since my blog is new and I'm pretty exited, so I'm gonna share a story I got. I think my head is kinda heavy haha cause slept at almost 5, again. Ugh, how I wish Malaysia's weather is always around 20 OC till 30 OC with no heavy rain like REAL heavy as we always have when Nov and Dec come.
Anyways, the story I got is from a ghost story website. I loooiike paranormal activities and all. I found it kinda cool, though and I do not know why. It’s like an interest. :D
So this lady who posted it said (if I’m not mistaken) she was staying in her fiancĂ©’s house somewhere which I do not know. Well, she was snapping pictures, so on that night, she was literally standing in front of the house taking pictures of her fiancĂ©, then he asked her to come to him because he can feel like a cold spot besides him. Being curious, she went there and to her surprise, about 3-4 feet is like pretty cold than the other places and there were mist there.
Well, I can’t really remember what she told but I emailed her for the mists pictures she took and she claimed one of the picture got a child with an adult. I cant see it though but I’ll post you the picts so you can take a look (:
The last pict is the one with a child and an adult. Can you see it..?