Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Pretty Ironic Isn’t It?



This is what I thought

Last time when I was just a child, I got jealous of all those adults cause they’re taller than me haha and of course, they have more knowledge than me because they got to know like everything when I’ll be like ‘uh huh..?’. I hate it when I asked something and they said ‘you’re still a small kid. You wont understand’ or ‘It’s adults stuff’ . Obviously I was a child who was curious to know almost everything and still am now, I guess. Can’t stand it, though.
Time and experiences taught me to be a better person and slowly people change to be more matured. Well, maybe certain people didn’t grow up yet, mentally but I believe soon they will.
Hahah also last time, I kept asking God why I must go through my childhood life. I don’t like not knowing stuff and all, somehow it makes me feel left out or like living under a rock. Then I wished I’m in high school already and skip that year. Now? Haha how I wish I could be a kid or even a baby! Cause at least they don’t need to face their problems, they do not need to take care of themselves because someone else is always there to take care of them and love them, give them protection. How I miss being a baby xD oh, except that ppl don’t really understand your needs. :D
Sometimes at this age I wish I finished school FAST so I can do whatever I want especially drive! I realllyyyyy cannot wait till I have my car license and go wherever I want and be an adult. Funny thing is my adult friends, aunties, uncles and all said how they wish they could be in school again. Wake up in the morning, wearing school uniforms, studies, meeting friends, hanging out, having fun and such.
When they said that I thought to myself, people will never be satisfied with what they’re having now. But that attitude is good in certain things, like what someone told me. It’s good if a country is not satisfied with what they achieved, so that makes them want to achieve a higher goal, for instance. That makes sense, right?
Now that taught me something. It makes my mind opened and I no longer wish I’m an adult or a mother (but sometimes I do, cant help it. I think it’s part of nature :P) and all haha cause I know that time will come when it’s time and I just need to play my part as my own age and just live my life till the fullest (:
So long now