Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Lifess Person I Am



Okay. SPM next year. Okay. Ibu started nagging about me should start with my revision and studies etcetera cetera. Yeah, can’t deny it I spent my time like 24/7 with my lappie. Can’t help it y’know since can’t watch the tv.

And I got weird dreams lately. Like nice dreams, but in reality, it wasn’t nice at all ! Like for instance, I dreamt I got 5A’s for my end of year exam, but the fact was, when I woke up, everyone started asking me have I check out my results and all ; results this results that. When I knew what was my results, it wasn’t like in my dream at all. Faarrr beyond.

Okay.

Holidays amat membosankan. Literally grounded for this whole week, isn’t it just perfect?

Okay.

So my routine is watch movies I downloaded. Online. Check out what’s new and stuff. Stalk people’s wall, activities etc. Okay, I was just lying. No you know what, I don’t think it was a lie. I think that was the fact hihi. Omygod I became a stalker ! :O Oh darn. This is what happened when you got nothing else to do besides fb-ing . Great. I’m a lifeless person.