Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Missed You


Okay. This is just ridiculous. We got back from Malacca around 8 o’clock and I slept in the car till we arrived here which was around 11 oclock. So I wasn’t sleepy, and I’m still awake till now ==’

Yoouuu, why didn’t you texted or called? I’ve waited for it all day long, and there was nothing from you ):
Hope to hear from you soon or meet up with you in school. Imma miss you, truly I do

Thanks kho, now that song’s stuck in my head like a broken radio. Good luck for your exam, okay? Wait, I don’t think I need to wish you good luck cause you always have a good luck haha . Just do what you do best (:

I had a chat with few people but one of ‘em really got me. Godd I miss you. I know I’m just being ridiculous, but seriously I missed you and thanks for the chat. I wish we could meet up one day ):

You know what, I’d just realize why I’d been admiring you. You remind me of someone that I can never forget. You have so many in common things like that person, but what the hell, you are what you are

To all my seniors, good luck in your SPM, may you do your best. Hope to see you guys in future (: