Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dear You You You You etc


I still can’t believe what I’ve done. When I said it, it feels.., weird. So weird.

God I miss you I miss you I miss you ! Went through our conversations, it brought tears in my eyes. How time flies and we’re not as close as last time.  Tell you the truth, I wish, I wish I use the chance when I had it, but now I think I’ll just witness you pass by me.
You know, sometimes when you call me, it makes my heart stop a beat when I saw your name on the screen. Sometimes I fight with myself should I answer it or not. Haha I hate it when it happens ==’

Why do you have to leave? I really hope you’re just fooling around with me. Who’s gonna company me? Even if you think I was avoiding you, but trust me on this one, when you were not around, I miss being with you. I still look for you when you’re far from me. The attraction is still there. I just want to be close to you. Even sometimes I stayed away from you, but believe me, I was fighting with myself not to look for you

It hurts when I saw your post. I donno why? It was very irritating. You’re the most likely the most wanted person, do you know that?