Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Movie Night

      For the first time, went for late night movie (12 a.m) Well, it wasnt that late, but still. Watched X-Men. Again. Haha this time with my family. Last time was with a good friend of mine. You know who you are, (:
I slept few minutes before the movie ended cause it bores me. HAHA. Not saying X-Men is boring, but I watched it already, so I wasn't gonna watch it again (till the end) . Instead I could use the time and sleep 
hihi
      Btw, I'm on my vacation with my family in KL. Yea I know it seems pretty near with my house area, but what the hell? Downstairs is the shopping mall, they have swimming pool here, and guess what? Right in front of this hotel (literally) is where Pavillion located! We went for the movie there. It was the first time I went to Pavi. It's sorta like Sunway, but yeah as I was aware, you wont have fun much in Pavi if you're not loaded. It hurts by just window shop cause got sooo many nice stuff there! 
       Dad, I still need my track suit (since it got tore due to some reasons) and new slippers (should've buy that flipper , dad , since my slipper was ruined hihi when I played frisbee the other day)
       Omgee and you know what? This evening, when we went to buy the movie ticket, U-KISS was here at Pavi! He performed (I think) but we left when they played some games. Got tired of waiting before that. I'm not a big fan of them, btw. Just wanted to check out, you know. I guess that's for now then. Nightnight (:


U-KISS ! 
Bran New Kiss (The New Album)