Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

TS Today !

Godd, I can’t sleep last night, literally. I slept at 5 because of the loud music God knows where it came from.  Then woke up at uhm I forgot what time was it. Got rdy, then we walked to TS together.
When we arrived, we went to the theme park straight away without wasting any time. First ride? The roller coaster of course ! It wasn’t that scary, so overall I ride it 3 times with my family members. Pretty lame, I know T.T
Oh, the DNA Mixer, goddd. No fun at all ! I mean got, but it was 99% pain hha. Make it 90% cause it doesn’t have sponge on the uh, whtya call it? The belt or so. Excruciating !
Then the spinning thingy (not the tall one) . The rest was boring except for this one thg it called spinning orbit if I was not mistaken. It was pretty fun, reminds me of tomahawk in Sunway Lagoon. The last time we ride it, (I mean the second last time) there were only 3 of us, (since my other sister didn’t join us) so we sat with this one chinese dude. Damn, he was pretty cute then when the ride started, he smiled (enjoying our company, we were laughing maniacally back then, not screaming) and he showed his dimple. Damn ! HAHA pretty cute dude x)
After that, we walked back to our hotel, since my dad had to fetch my grandmother in Seremban ==’ , went to swim just now. Hell, tiring man. I wanna sleep now zzzz
I’ll wite more in future, ciao !


Here are some pics I would like to share


This was our 3rd ride x)
Finally got to sit at front row :D


This was our 3rd ride too, we sat at the end of it


Weren't dizzy before the spinning thing started x)