Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Last Thursday

Omgee boredom !
And my maid, godddd. She turns on this one Indonesian drama cinta kamila? Something like that. Tears here and there 24/7. Damn I’m sick of it. It’s too much ! ==’ Feels like choking the director, script writer for making such a horrible show. Sorry to say, but it’s too much, like seriously
Talking bout that makes it worst. Got on my nerves
Anyways, haha I just remembered what I experienced last Thursday before school holiday starts.
As you were informed, every technical school has the official uniform. I really miss wearing the white with blue skirt baju kurung so on that day I wore it. After I went to iron it at my friend’s dorm, I quickly ran to my dorm bcause it was kinda late and I haven’t wear my tudung and bla bla.
So the first incident was when I was running and wanted to enter my dorm, I stepped on my friend’s sandal. The floor was wet, cause ppl just gt back from the toilet right? And I slipped. Fell on my butt. Awesome ! Hha, such an experience :D
That was the last day of exam, btw.
Then after went for subuh prayer, I slept in the surau with biey like we did in previous days then we went to DM and had breakfast. 7 oclock we left the DM and head to the lobby. As I wanted to turn, (niza, sal and her frnd was thre) I accidently trip over niza’s leg. Lost my balance, plus I accidently stepped on my skirt and I fell on my knee. Wait wait, here’s the best part.
There was bunch of prefects in front of ko-op, and the f5 at the corridor on 1st floor esp the one from 5A1. I didn’t notice the people upstairs, though and most of them were guys. Even better ! ==’
They laughed, of course. But I realized something, the way I fell was uh pretty polite. Haha, I fell in a polite way. Weird eh? I mean, not dramatically, at least lol. So the teasing and make fun bla bla starts. Im used to it so I got rid of it pretty fast even though I felt like laughing at my clumsiness.
Later during assembly Cikgu Jamal, if I was not mistaken, called those students who wore the old uniform. So many guys wore it, form 4 most of ‘em. Only 7 girls wore it. 5 f4, the rest f5. When I asked the guys what did the teacher punish them, they said they got whacked 5 times, on the butt. Oh sheesshh . We (girls) were asked to clean the engineering room. It wasn’t a big task though so yea.
So I guess that was it even though the teasing didn’t finish till lunch hour cause the guys were there. They asked me to walk carefully, be careful and bla bla bla hha. Such an experience! (: