Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I Did Today (:

Darn I think I wasted my hols just like that. I did nothing shait. Well I think I’m not the only who feels it that way, though.

So I slept at 3am ystrday (or shall I say today) and woke up at like around 9 something. I ABC fyi. My dad woke me up to company him to go to Mydin. I was hll lazy man cause he woke me up from my sweet dream (which I didn’t rmmber what was it, haha happens almost evry time) .
Went to Mydin, shop shop. Bought few junk foods for hostel bla bla. Was in Mydin for 2 hours ++ . Haha pretty tiring. By the time we got back, it was uhm around 12 smthg. Then I had my rest for a while, took my lunch, then Frisbee ! :D
It was about to rain at first you know, but thank god it didn’t ! Quite a lot of ppl came. I invited a friend of mine, but haha he said he was shy. He played volleyball instead there.  Had a lot of fun ! I wasn’t surprised not a lot of girls gonna turn out, though. Guess what, only me and Angie was the only girl there. Like old time hha . I really miss it :’(
Oh, Nigel also came oh and also Bryan the smiley guy! Along with Jon and their 2 friends. One of them was Khalid, he reminds me of Sam Tsui somehow haha. Not badd . Then went home at almost 7. Took my bath and so on. That’s for today then
Thanks guys for coming, Razzi and his inseparable partner Vinoth, Rad, Luke, CIA Yee, Pang (darn, you're very good now man), Pravin (I didnt expect you'll come though hha), and of course, my leng lui, Angie hihi <3 . The rest who also came, zhrf, fazrul, kamal and others . Even though you guys barely played, but thanks for coming btw (: