Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

And Again ; Relationships


Yaw .

Okay, baru harini nak tulis menulis.

Semalam baru balik from PD. Okay, like what my kho said, tak best. Yeah, he was right. Or maybe it was just me who didn’t enjoy it well. My eld sister didn’t tag along *which is a relief (haha being mean) but yeah, at least I had less pressure. She’s working by the way, so yeah.
Here are a picts of it (: ,



Malam tadi skype dengan budak chubby, Syeera , love you muah muah. Thanks for listening, hunn. I know, ktrang byak story bout boys. Aku tak habis-habis dengan itu ini, aduhai mesti dia dah penat dengar haha. But tak lama sngat, dah ngantuk, offline like almost 4 haha . Wonder what time she slept ?

Anyway, last night had a chat with a good friend of mine *winkwink Bout how much I dislike it when a guy confess to me then asks to have a relation with me all suddenly. Yeah, they may be the people I’ve known but not close, but still I had enough. I’m sorry, but I’m not the type like ;

Friend : Hey, who’s that guy? I thought you’re with..
Me : Oh, that’s my new boyf.

Okay, I got it that you want to have a relationship and stuff but on the same day you start talking to me for the first time you expect me to say yes? I’m sorry, I don’t know you well enough and I’m not taking any risk anymore. *ayat kerek, I know, but I’m sorry that’s not me.

#Note to those guys : If you want to get her, get her right


Having a relationship is not my type, *chey, cakap skarang boleh la , but I’m trying to avoid it. Yeah, I do have the person that I love and I don’t want to lose him but personally, don’t you think that things will turn out like -not that nice- if you broke up. See, when that’s the past, I don’t want to think about it much and I will try to get rid of it so it’ll make my feelings towards that person getting dull. I don’t want that to happen to the one that once I was mad in love with.
Plus, we’re still studying right? As much as I told my parents ‘chill, I can still study’ but of course there’re lies underneath it. I can study, but when something turns out wrong, I tend to think about it like 24/7 and I don’t want that, I want to excel in my high school year. When you say that you’re sick, I wish I could just sit next to you and help you cure. I may act like ‘oh my boyf is sick’ but hell it hurts inside esp when I can’t do a thing to help you.
I’m sorry, but please be patient with me.  I really do appreciate it if you do