Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Lily :D


Happy Birthday my dearest Lily :D
You're old already so tak payah nak menggedik mintak orang panggil Adik kay? Suck it up hoho

   Well actually her birthday was yesterday on Dec 21st, haha but I want to update my blog then here it is, a birthday wish for her (:

   My family and I stayed in KL for a 2 nights starts on Tuesday. We stayed at the apartment in front of Pavi. Well yesterday, (after got the permission from my Dad) to go buy my school bag on my own, I dragged along my sistah and we left to Pavi . Well there I met Lily , heee *exited gila that time . Happy Birthday again, I mean belated one haha . 


That was us hoho . Thanks to my sister for snapping that pictah yaw (: *terharu jap


    Then bought the movie ticket (my sister wanted to watch Ombak Rindu) but there was no night shows, we chose Mission Impossible instead. It was hell interesting man. I suggest you guys watch it. I adore the BMW i8 ^_^


Cool ayte?

   Anyway, later on (after can't find any bag with my taste) we headed to Times Square. Round around like mad and wanted to stalk ppl, but it was really such a waste of time and showed how lifeless I was haha. Played bowling (I got my sister full support -.- . She didnt even bring her money or even her phone haih) 
   Then Feat came with his friend when we were eating, thanks yaw for coming (: . Yeah, forgot to take a pic of us (dah la pkai baju sama hewhew) . Dia sumpah sengal haha (x Ate at food court since McD was full. Then he and his chicky attitude, ayam terbang lah, nasi terbang la (since he ate chicken fried rice I think), ambil kasut orang la -.- , makan pun lambat haha Baraq (his friend) pun makan lagi cepat. But sad case, barely hang since my dad called us later at like 4 something asking us to get back to babysit the boys haih -.- . Btw, thanks again for coming, *terubat rindu haha 
   Later that morning (this morning actually) , we ate at my mom's room. My mom, my sis and I was eating. Well we were quiet, the TV was on (grandma and maid watching it) . Ibu cooked ayam masak apa tah, sausage, sambal apa tah and others well ayah beli nasi lemak, ada sambal sotong. Then while eating suddenly my sis laughed and said 'ayam terbang' . I stopped eating and laughed. That seriously cracked me up thinking of what Feat did yesterday. Ibu was like 'huh? •_•' 
   Then we started packing and now am home and later on have tuition. Haih, *fighting !!
    Guess I gotta go now yaw. Ciao !