Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

For You ,

Sometimes I wonder, when you ask the question, have you think about it thoroughly? You can say I’m just your ‘another girl’ but boy, I’ll try my best to treat you like you’re the one and only. I would like to give commitment, but not too much cause I’ve my own reason why.
Yea, even I treat other guys, but have faith in me, as long as I’m yours, it’ll remain like that. I don’t like to spare your feelings as I don’t like you to spare mine. If things turn out dull, dim, boring, cooperate with me will ya? Together we work things out so we’ll be good and better later. If there are things that doesn’t pleased you, do tell me. I won’t do it to you, insya-Allah cause sometimes it might be habits, kinda hard to get rid of it, isn’t it?
I wonder, will you accept my weaknesses as I will accept yours cause I’m not good with acting. I’m not a hypocrite. What you see, that’s me. But I can be a very good actress if I want to. I’m no good with lies, don’t get me tamed cause that’s what I’m best at.
I speak fluent sarcasm. I hope you can swallow it cause most of the mean words I say, I don’t mean it at all. It’s just a lie. A beautiful lie, I supposed. So play along with me, will ya?
When I say it, I mean it. That’s me. Don’t get me wrong. You still need to keep the value of some words instead of using it for fun.
Last but not least. I’m not perfect. But with you, I am perfect. Nothing else matter.