Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

First Day School


Wow. School. Wow.
Used to wake up whenever I want, this morning mom woke me up and pull me up. I was sleepy, of course cause I slept at like what? Almost 2. Fyi I am no morning person even though I like morning cause you have peace and watch the sun rise is just, such an amazement :D
Anyways, when mom woke me up, I was wondering to myself why she woke me up so early when she said its 6 o’clock. I was still sleepy so I dozed off, half asleep. That was the part she said it’s school now. I was like shocked, but I was sleepy though, so I slept, again fr like 10 more mins or so
Then my dad came, sound us (my sisters too) I was like crap, its almost 6.30, eyes went wide, brain started working (whining in a way cause didn’t get enough rest haha) , still feel sleepy, then had bath, prayed, ate, ciao to school.
That’s the part, odd-ness. Form 4 now. I’m basically 16. I’m old. Nooooo.. L
Well school was fine, met Angie :D My leng lui bestie :DD hahah
I got art class ! How awesome? So many ppl trying to apply for sub, but there’s only one class for sub, sad rght? Even some of the pure science students wanted sub science. Why la? Pure science is good alrdy oh. Haih, just stay in that class laa.
Oh, I realized something too, I mean for sure haha canteen got an extension. It seems pretty cool but Angie said got not enough seat, they should’ve put more seats cause students aren’t getting lesser yaw,
School finished, hujan pulak ==’ Went home, shoes were soaked with water, literally. It was wet and a lil bit dirty. Dang I’m not the type who wash the shoes every weekends okay, you might be surprised when was the last time I washed my last year’s shoes. Haha
Right.., I got history notes to copy. Damn it. Right away! If postpone, later the laziness will take over and I do not want that to happen. Ciao !