Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

On That Day II


I never thought by just the thought of it could made my vision went blurry. My mind started saying no. I just can’t accept it even though I prayed I would get in, but not anymore. On that second, all I thought about was my school life, I don’t really mind leaving my family though HAHA :P, but yeah, my friends, they’re just pretty important for me since they’re my light, who shines for me :’)
  I shook my mom’s hand while she was driving asking her to tell me she’s kidding. I was sobbing on that moment and Yuen was behind me. I was like ‘you’re kidding right? Please tell me you are,’
My mom, she really wants me to go to boarding school, for my future. My dad too ==’ Haha so I got no backup, I must swallow it by myself. At least my friends was there to cheer me up :D
Yea, I did cry in the car and Yuen asked me was I crying. Hahah, I laughed, and answered ‘of course I’m crying,’ Ah, that moment, felt so miserable thinking how am I gonna tell my friends. Asked my mom how she knows, she said she got a phone call that afternoon and I must go that school on Tuesday. It gave me an impact a bit, but I was so sad, I don’t even know how am I going to tell ‘em, especially Angie. I wanna tell face-to-face, cause I prefer it that way. I planned to tell all my friends on Monday, but it seems like it’s so short, the time left. Then I started telling my friends during the weekends. Some of them on Monday, I'm sorry guys, I got no balls to tell you. Enough with the tears 3 days in a row, that's why.

I told Ange when we were having the phys class, supposed to go there at 5, but we came at like what? 6? Hahah but man, the phys teacher was very good, he can make your mind open and see it. It’s like kinda easy, makes me feel like taking phys. Hahah. The fees are rm70/subject but if you take phys and chem it costs rm130 . The papers they gonna give and all, cost is it like rm50? Comes with a free phys book. Dang I want that phys book. Btw, the class is on Wednesday, 6.30 in segi college, yup besides summit. Got 30 mins break before chem starts. Haha, I’m promoting lol. But seriously, the ttion is REALLYgood. Oh, the one on this Wednesday, it’s free. Trial class.

Back to the main subject, it was a pretty tough weekends, had to buy hostel stuff, I think overall included some of my school stuff, I think might reach rm1k, a lot eh? Went shop in Mydin, (hostel stuff) then go Subang Parade (school stuff) . Oh, btw the stuff my dad bought was not my stuff only okay?
Ah then Monday, tough day. Haha pretty tough day. Rushing here and theretears here and there, hugs here and there. I miss you, I love you, take care , ah so good to be loved xD I’m just awesome, what can I do? Pfffffffttttttt HAHA vain much eh?
And Qash, how could you? My other friends gave me hugs, you gave me slaps? AHAH one of a kind, that’s why I love you. I love your eyes, especially <3
Angie, cry no more kay? Hihi I ain’t gonna die, chill yaw. If not, I’ll give you a box of tissue for your birthday present mwahaha . Imma miss being around with you and your vain-ness. Hihi, yea I’m calling you vain now :P
After all the rushing, best moment, had Frisbee that evening. I was from Angie’s house. Lepak-ing with her, ate her chocolates, yes I loveee to eat. I love chocolates, thats why I brought chocolate to school. Can distract people easily. Like during the recess, they were like
‘You’re moving, why laa?’ And I was like,
‘You want chocolate?’ Got almond, and it’s Cadbury.
‘Oh yea, sure.’
They got easily distracted J Weeee hahah. No sad sad moment.
Played Frisbee, it was fun though it rained, hahah. After that played splashing water, almost everyone was wet. Haha, dang I had cold for a while. Had to go early since I left the certificates in Ange’s house. But thanks for the Frisbee guys. Thanks for coming, Radzi, Razzi, Kenneth, (it’s kinda a long list so suck it up) Rong, Ju-Ean, Putra, Eleeza, Amelia, Lucas, Cia Yee! Fariz, Amy ! Thanks for coming too, and her cousin, Najaa and her friend too. Oh, the ex form 5, Aiman and Brian. Ah, I miss the smiley Brian hahah. Hah, last but not least, Vinoth, who came 5 mins before I had to go cause he got his iphone, rich dude ==’ . Gavin, you’re still a pro player now. I’m so proud :’) and jealous HAHA. Weeee Frisbee ROCKS!
It’s after 1 already and I have to wake up early, so I’ll write more when I have free time, uh maybe during the weekends? Omygod, tomorrow, :/
Guys, if you’re reading this, I want to say I love you all and I’ll miss you. I hope I’ll find awesome people there like you guys in that school. Like Nave always say,WHOOOOSSSHHHH :