Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday Morning

Teehee :D


    Hmm, I thought they gonna hit the road at 7 or something, buat penat je bangun awal == . Bengoklah. I'll miss you so much, I wish I can hug you again. Ah, my pillow, damn it, my night best friend love ya ;) 
    My lappie, ugh if they allow me to bring my lappie, dang Imma be superrr happy :D 
    Hah, but what's the point having a laptop without the broadband eh? 
    Weeee I'm sorry if I made you cry, or felt left out, be happy, optimism is important, or else just stick with the motto 'life sucks then you die' hihi :D 
    My bag, it's HUGE and pretty heavy, oh dear who gonna lift it up for me? :O Ayah, ayah bawak tau, ayah kuat lagi kan? Hehe boleh tambah muscle *winkwink* 
    Kk, I think Imma go now? Thinking what else should I bring besides my awesome pillow :( 
  
Ciao !