Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

On That Day

How odd, you have a lot of people around you, yet you can still feel lonely. I think that’s my situation now. Pft, my families are sleeping, my friends are sleeping, of course I’ll feel that way. Hah
It’s 3.30 now, I want to sleep, but Imma just finish this, lets rewind…. Till Friday, Jan 7. I was really happy that morning, perhaps you can call me high. I talked, a lot, as always. My hobby, J . Whenever I meet my close friends I hugged them and said ‘I miss you’ though I meet them for the past 4 days.  
I bounce a little bit when I walk, that’s my happy walk. When I’m bored, I’ll find a way to entertain myself.
I remember I went to the toilet with Ili for quite few times. We were bored and wanted to get out from that class. Our tudung kept giving us problem, must check it frequently, sorry girls if the mirror in the toilet broke :P . The weather was very nice, neither too sunny nor too cloudy. Just perfect, I loved it.
Ibu told me earlier she’s coming to school and talk to the counselor teacher bout the class I shall take. She filled in the form and applied for sub science class since she wants me to take phys and ict. Angie also told me got phys class for free at 5 in summit.
During recess, got ceramah. Met ibu, and she told me bout it. She said its up to the principal if she wants to approve or not. I did listen to whtver she said. So after the discipline ceramah was over, ili asked me what did my mom say. I told her what my mom told me, literally. She told me not to move, cause she doesn’t want me to, but I told her, ‘it’s either I switch class, or move school,’ Our conversation ended there, sorta since its recess. As usual, I recess with Angie, who else heh? ;) Hihi, not to forget, Navetha (the whooosh girl) and Jamie
I was not that hyper after what ibu told and the ceramah we got, haha. Sorta ruin my happy mood. Add maths class after recess, but teacher didn’t come, so me and Ili went to R class, hang out for a while until their teacher walked in we just walked out and headed to our class and do our normal routine,
School finished. Mood ; down. Walk, weakly, no energy, felt lifeless. Blank.
Told Angie maybe I was just tired when she asked what’s up.
Get Yuen at the bus stop, haha she told me she cant barely recognize me by the way I walk cause she said she can easily recognize me from far by the way I walk, and she told me I looked fat xD Screw that white baju kurung, haha. Saw my eld sister with her friend at the bus stop, carpool. Her frnd’s mom send her home.
Walking halfway, ibu came with her car. Kinda odd, cause ibu wont come home for lunch without ayah. Ayah wasn’t there, that’s why. She wanted to fetch my sister, but I told her my sister going home with her friend. Yuen was at the back seat. I complained, she doesn’t have to walk home, I must walk home,
Ibu replied ‘you don’t have to walk home anymore,’ with a smile on her face. I was curious, she doesn’t seem like joking though.
‘You’re quitting your job?’ I threw a guess. I doubt she’ll quit her job with our unstable family economy haha. She shook her head with a smile. So I reflexed. Might be a good news then since she’s smiling.
‘You’re hiring a driver?’ I snorted and turn to her. She shook her head again with a smile. Then something came across my head.


To be continue, almost 4.30.

P/S : I wanna wish happy birthday to my dad, hopefully my singing (or shall I say lullaby since he was lying on the bed, eyes closed cause he was just about to sleep) was good hiih. It doesn’t rain, so far. So I guess it must be good then HAHA