Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Not Asleep Yet

I wish, there's this one particular person who I can tell anything to. Not saying my best, good, close buds aren’t like that, but just a person to talk to about my problems, about family stuff, personal things, just anything. Even minor stuff and they’ll respond. Not by just ‘skay,’ or ‘oh,’ then goes to another subject.
I wish, there’s this one particular person like me, so I can understand ‘em well, and we can go crazy together.
But true, some things you can’t tell others. Some things you just had to keep it to yourself. Let it disturbs you, let it fills and plays around inside your mind. Dancing around in front of you eyes, making you think about it over and over again as if you’re watching it all over again like when it happened.
Dang I’m saying this maybe because I can’t sleep. Imma force myself to sleep, now. Tomorrow my school or ex-school having fourian run, I’m attending, not participating. So night, gonna gts now