Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Untitle

You can run away from anything, except your problems and responsibilities.

It’s too fast for me. Everything. 2011. Only for 1 week I was a student for form 4 in my old school, yet till now I still can’t believe I moved to a boarding school, stay in hostel, comes back only during holidays and so much more. 
Too fast.. As if I stand there in the middle there, watch everything goes around in front of me.
Reminiscing the things I’ve gone through, made me wish if only we can travel through time or have a memory recorder, so we can watch it over and over again without being worried of loosing it.

Kho, don’t go laaaa
Imma miss you :(
You and your hmm , ok , what else? haha 

You, is it me or whenever we look at each other we want to say something, but donno how to start?

I am not perfect, nor extra-ordinary girl like you, nor sincere, kind hearted 24/7. I’m just me, thats our difference.

I miss you, annoying cheerful human being. I wish I was there when it happened. I wish I was around near you.

I miss the old times when we shared laughter, joy-ness, but now I realized something. You can never be there , not always. I know I can't have you all the time when I need you , I understand.

Have you heard the phrase a girl’s heart is like a piano? You will never know the songs hidden in those black and white keys till you figure it out. You’ll never know the secrets inside a girl’s heart till you know ‘em. Everyone have their own secrets right? Play well , 

It’s been so long I didn’t see you, well, felt that way, but dang. You look good. I miss you :(


Dear, I'm sorry if I changed, I'm sorry if you felt abandoned, ignored and all. I'm sorry, I love you.


Dude, I'm sorry for replying your text late. Sometimes I do it on purpose because I don't want to text anyone on that time. I'm sorry


Just letting it out, to the one who think they're who I talked about, so that notes are for you

Be optimistic, but prepare for the worst